Thursday, December 13, 2007

Immigration....whoa...

I liked your comments on the population problem in the state of Texas. I also like that you are a realist in the growing problem of immigration. It has been a problem that has been long overdue for discussion. Instead of pointing the finger to better protection of our borders, we must first figure out what we have to do with the people here and resolve the issue that way. I like to see that someone cares about these people instead of strongly stating that they need to leave. Your closing statement was simply the best because we must remember that our welcome mat is out and we do need to say hello to the new neighbors and new faces that make up our growing population.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.